Thursday, February 16, 2012

2012??

wow, where did January go?

how is it already mid February???

Well, I'm happy to welcome my cousin's new daughter to the family!  Emerson was born in the wee hours of the morning today!  Congrats J and M!

The anticipation of this wee little lass prompted me to sew a cute little outfit consisting of stretch corduroy overalls and a flannel cardigan. 



 And a matching receiving blanket.



And of course, a cute elephant.  Eloise the Elephant.




 I've decided to make more elephants and hopefully put them on my etsy page...maybe I'll finally start creating some things to actually sell!!

We'll see how that goes.  I get so distracted by getting motivation from blogs and such that I forget to actually go sew sometimes!!!

And I'm battling a cold at the moment, which doesn't add to the fun.

Happy Mid-February to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to hear from you! Thanks!