Wednesday, January 16, 2013

reaping the benefits

Back in May of 2012 I entered a little quilting contest at Sew Happy Geek that you can read about here.  I happily dove straight in to creating my first quilt and absolutely loved it.  I was very proud and shared my little work of art with all my friends and family and low and behold I won the most popular vote!  I was shocked!!  And extremely grateful!!

Now, 8 months later, I am enjoying reaping the benefits of that win finally!  I received, quite promptly might I add, my prize in the beginning of June.  A $35 gift certificate to Fat Quarter Shop!  Oh my goodness, I am in heaven!  So many amazing fabrics to choose from!  Over the past 8 months I have definitely spent hours pouring through page after page of awesomeness.  It was so hard to finally commit!  But I did!  And I can't wait for my order to arrive!

I'm most excited for this one:

1 comment:

  1. Exciting!!! Fabric mail is the best - I hope you get to make something wonderful with it :-)

    ReplyDelete

I really love to hear from you! Thanks!