Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Thanks for voting for me!

Thank you to anyone and everyone who voted for me in the Play mini quilt competition!  I won the most popular vote!  I'm so very excited!  Not only am I walking away from the competition with a fantastic mini quilt that I can't decide where to hang or display, but I'm also going to have $35 dollars to spend at the Fat Quarter Shop!!!

I am dreaming of what I'll get!  Maybe some of this:

or:

or:

or:

or:

but more than likely, I'm thinking this:


I would love to make a quilt with this gorgeous Andalucia fabric in Evergreen for my bedroom.  Brian has approved the color scheme and fabrics and I think it's perfect for our cave-like bedroom!  I'm so excited!

Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to hear from you! Thanks!