Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Covert Robin excitement!

YAY!!  

Patiently waiting paid off and my Covert Robin assignment came through at 5:05 this morning!  I'm excited to make something for a complete stranger!  I love spreading joy and fun through my sewing room and can't wait to get started!

Now the hard part!  Deciding what to make.  I'm going to hop over to my mystery partner's blog and maybe check and see if she is on pinterest!  Such a great resource for snooping around to find out what my partner likes!  

happy creating everyone!

cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck deciding is such a hard thing with these swaps. Pinterest helped me out so much on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's tough trying to decide, and even then you have to choose the fabric! I find deciding on my fabric longer than the project sometimes!

    My partner's blog address didn't come through on my email so I'm completely in the dark...eek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm leaning HEAVILY on pinterest. LOL!

    melle @ www.featheredruffles.com

    ReplyDelete

I really love to hear from you! Thanks!